LOUIS VUITTON REPLICA the BEST Quality - PERFECTIMITATION
“Gucci ArtLab is the tangible expression of a place to learn skills and techniques, a workshop to generate ideas, and ideas are the lifeblood of culture.”
In order to meet the demand for Gucci’s items, which has nearly doubled in the last three years, significant investment has been committed to the supply chain, with a focus on preserving manufacturing know-how and innovation, vertical integration and lead-time reduction.
Within Gucci ArtLab, among others, the following activities are performed:
- Full in-house prototyping and sampling activity for leather goods (handbags, luggage, small leather goods, belts) and shoes (women’s/men’s, elegant/casual)
- R&D laboratories for new materials, metal hardware and packaging
- Test lab (climate chamber and physical and chemical tests)
- Accessories lab
- Internal last and heel department for footwear development
- Bamboo room for leather goods area
- Pre-industrialisation area
Gucci ArtLab has its own centre of experimentation, for innovation in processes and technology, where employees work in concert with their colleagues from the factories and the supply chain. It is the first place of its kind in the world – a place where designers enter with a dream, and leave with a physical product.
Gucci ArtLab in a nutshell:
Over 950 people employed with a focus on innovation and creative design
All the Gucci shoes and leather goods are prototyped at ArtLab
+37,000 square metre industrial platform
Located in Scandicci, Florence
Outside, Gucci ArtLab’s walls are hand-painted, featuring works by global talents who have collaborated with the House and whose imagery inspires innovation and craftsmanship, including Unskilled Worker, Jayde Fish, Ignasi Monreal, Phannapast, Angelica Hicks, Trouble Andrew and Coco Capitán.
Explore other topics